We have over 15 Years of experience in designing cutting-edge innovative control algorithms, highly focused in optimizing system performances, reducing development and calibration effort and overall system costs.
PUNCH Torino is expert in advanced control techniques adopted to outpace conventional Control approaches in Multi-Input Multi-Output (MIMO) systems.
- Controls Algorithm development for complex non-linear systems
- Model Predictive Controls (MPC)
- Physics Based Models and Optimization Techniques
- Neural Network Based Virtual Sensors
- Documentation for Emission Homologation (AECD, AES-BES)
On-board Diagnostic (OBD) Development
Over 15 years of expertise in On-Board diagnostic development in compliance to major markets regulations (US OBD2, US OBD for Heavy Duty Track, BR3 OBD, Light Duty European OBD).
- OBD regulation analysis/ pdates
- Worst Performance Acceptable (AWU), Best Performance Unacceptable (BPU) definition
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Diagnostic monitors requirements definition and algorithm implementation
- Diagnostic services requirements definition and algorithm implementation
- Negotiation with regulatory agency for SW related items (e.g. CARB, European Type Approval Agencies)
- Documentation for diagnostic homologation
We have an extensive knowledge of ISO26262 standard and related functional safety development process applied to electrical & electronic components from concept definition to verification and validation.
- ISO26262 understanding, interpretation and compliance analysis
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Functional and Technical Safety Concept
- Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA) & Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
Over 15 years of experience in Real-Time Safety Critical SW design, integration, testing and production release.
- Agile and Scaled Agile methodologies
- Automatic software Generation and manual coding.
- Firmware for Automotive Electronics modules with experience on Complex Driver Design
- Deep knowledge on Drivers with Bosch Generic Timer Module (GTM)
- Classic Autosar
- Extensive knowledge about Software Testing methodologies with full automation based on Python industry standard
- Software Run-Time Performance and Corner Analysis
- Software in the Loop (SIL)
- Hardware in the Loop (HIL)
- Virtual HW ECU In the Loop (V-ECU)
- Design of Real-Time Plant Model
Electronics Hardware & ASICs
Our Electronic HW team has long standing experience in combining Electronic demand from Automotive industry requirements with an extensive knowledge of key HW design challenges from Tier1 for automotive applications.
Controller HW Project Management though all development phases from Requirements to Design, Analysis & Validation. ASIC functional & architectural requirements definition ASIC Project Management though all development phases from Requirements to Design, Analysis & Validation with trusted silicon partners.
We combine Artificial Intelligence and Data Science competences with deep knowledge of specific domain physics (engine hardware, controller HW/SW) to extract the most relevant information from data. Strong experience with OEM needs in product quality improvement through knowledge management, fleet monitoring and field data analysis.
- Machine learning techniques
- Fleet Management
- Driver behaviour learning
- Optimized in-house Fleet/Field Data Analytics Tools for fast troubleshooting
- Figure of Merits (FOM) analysis for early detection of issues before mass production
- Tools for advanced data storage, image recognition and advance data mining
- Predictive Maintenance